Komal Aaron Solomon
Komal Solomon is a partner at Solomon & Co. and has been in practice for over 20 years’. Komal graduated from Jai Hind College and thereafter read law at the Government Law College in Mumbai. She specializes in matters relating to corporate and regulatory compliance, regulatory communications, immigration laws, entertainment, and media law, India entry strategies and intellectual property law.
She has assisted several multinationals in establishing their subsidiaries, branch offices and liaison offices in India.
- Advises leading production houses, television channels, signers/ writers/artists on various media and entertainment law assignments.
- Advises several multinational clients on establishing their businesses in India through liaison offices, branch offices, subsidiaries, and joint ventures;
- Assists clients with filing, prosecution, registration and such other matters pertaining to trademark, copyright, and related intellectual property rights.
Komal Solomon’s expertise includes:
- Foreign Investment & Exchange Control Regulations
- India Entry
- Regulatory Affairs & Communications
- Immigration Laws
- Media & Entertainment Laws
- Personal Laws, Succession, and Inheritance
- Intellectual Property Laws