CAPITAL MARKETS AND SECURITY LAW
Areas of Practice
- ASSET / PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT We offer advice to fund and portfolio managers and advisors to optimize asset allocation and enhance portfolio management.
- PUBLIC OFFERINGS We assist clients in public offerings by minimizing risks and maximizing returns.
- MUTUAL FUNDS We advise and structure fund documents based on current market factors and compliance issues.
- REGULATORY COMMUNICATIONS We assist in all aspects of regulatory communications, from drafting and filing to obtaining requisite approvals.
- LEGAL REPRESENTATION We represent our clients at inquiries, proceedings and litigation before RBI, SEBI, the Securities Appellate Tribunal, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
CAPITAL MARKETS & SECURITY LAWS
Solomon & Co.’s team approach and dedication combined with our experience and emphasis on strategic objectives have made us a leading capital markets and securities law firm in India.
We advise our clients on qualified institutional placements, issue of listed/unlisted non-convertible debentures, issue of international bonds, issue of FCCBs and GDRs, public offerings, portfolio management and related regulatory compliance matters.
We also advise on all Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) related issues and also represent our clients at inquiries, proceedings, and litigation before RBI, SEBI, the Securities Appellate Tribunal, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
Our clients include Indian and global mutual funds, portfolio managers, investments advisers, investment banks, shareholders, issuers and large and medium-sized companies. We are valued for our ability to continually track the pulse of capital markets and securities laws in India.