Ms. Jinisha Shah
Jinisha Shah is an Associate in the Intellectual Property Rights Team of Solomon & Co. Jinisha is a lawyer registered with Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa. She is a registered Patent and Trademark Attorney. She holds a Master’s degree in Law with a specialization in Intellectual Property as well as a Master’s degree in Science with a specialization in Microbiology.
She has substantial experience in patents, designs, copyrights, and trademarks. Her experience in Patents and Design covers identifying patentable invention, filling, prosecuting and grant, filing applications for opposing or revoking infringed patents. Her expertise with regards to Trademarks includes trademark search, filing, prosecuting and registration of trademarks. Prior to joining Solomon & Co, she was working with various IPR firms for over 8years.
Jinisha Shah’s expertise includes:
- Worldwide Patent Searches, Patentability Opinions, Infringement Analysis, White Space Analysis
- Drafting and filing Patent/ Trademark Applications
- Drafting and filing Patent Oppositions, Revocations
- Replying to objection/ oppositions from Patent/ Trademark Registry
- Attending Hearings at Patent and Trademark Registry