Gaurav is an Associate with the Corporate, M&A and Projects team at Solomon and Co. and holds a master’s degree from Jindal Global Law School with a specialization in Corporate and Commercial Laws.
Gaurav has over 5 years of experience in structuring and handling end-to-end cross-border inbound and outbound investment, corporate and commercial transactions including private equity, venture capital investments, project finance and debt funding. He has been actively advising Indian and foreign corporates over private and public mergers, acquisitions, strategic alliances, private equity investments, and routine advisory on all aspects of Indian corporate and foreign investment laws.
His experience in corporate and regulatory matters allows him to bring a different perspective to the structuring and providing resolutions to complex legal issues faced by stakeholders and clients. He is a skilled negotiator and solution-oriented counsel with experience in drafting and negotiating transactional documents including Shareholder’s Agreements, Share Subscription Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Debenture Trust Deeds and Technology Licensing Agreements.
His experience includes:
- Structuring and handling Private Equity and Venture Capital investment transactions;
- Conducting Legal Due Diligences;
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Project Finance transactions;
- Negotiating and Drafting EPC, O&M and transaction contracts for entities in the renewable energy sector;
- Issuances of legal opinions, advice, drafting and negotiating contracts for companies on matters relating to foreign investment, manufacturing, technology, data privacy, fintech and payments.